The TSW-560, TSW-760, and TSW-1060 will deliver unprecedented touch screen performance for enterprise technology systems.
Cobham, Surrey, February 7, 2016 – Crestron, the global leader in enterprise control and automation technology, will be showing the new generation of their award-winning line of TSW touch screens from December. The TSW-560, TSW-760, and TSW 1060 deliver a bold new level of touch screen performance and security for a broad range of enterprise applications. On top of that, the new touch screens are available at the same, or even lower, pricing as the prior generation.
“TSW touch screens are recognised as the industry standard for enterprise applications,” said Byron Wendling, Technology Manager at Crestron. “TSWs combine high performance and high security with sleek design and an exceptionally intuitive user experience. The new generation of touch screens are even faster and more powerful, with thoughtful new features that deliver big benefits to integrators and their customers.”
New TSW touch screen features include:
- Ultra fast processor – The latest TSWs feature a state-of-art Crestron processor that delivers a whole new level of performance. Touch screen control and navigation is incredibly fast and responsive, perfect for technology-driven meeting rooms and classrooms.
- Total security – TSW touch screens provide enterprise-grade network security by leveraging existing corporate protocols, including 802.1X, TLS, FIPS-140-2, SSH, and SFTP.
- Backlit capacitive buttons – The screen border now features backlit capacitive buttons that illuminate according to user needs. The result is an even sleeker look and more intuitive user navigation as unneeded buttons effectively disappear.
- Ambient light sensor – Like popular mobile devices, screen brightness and LED backlights now adjusts automatically according to ambient light levels in the room.
- Built-in PinPoint™ proximity beacon – Delivering a seamless and satisfying meeting room experience is easier than ever. The built-in PinPoint beacon enables contextual room booking based on availability, size, location, and purpose. Then, when entering the room, instantly connect to AirMedia® for wireless presentation.
- Secure mounting option – All TSWs now ship with a special mounting latch that makes it easy to lock touch screens in place.
Even better performance with no surprises
In upgrading such an important and popular product line, Crestron took special care not to make any changes that disrupt how integrators install and commission TSWs. The sleek styling and colours remain the same, as does power via PoE and easy mounting options.
For more information about the new generation of TSW touch screens go to http://crestron.com/products/line/tsw-x-series-touch-screens or visit us in Hall 2 Stand C24.